By using this platform, you expressly agree that such use is at your own risk and that the disclaimers and limitations on liability contained herein apply to all content, goods, products and services available through this web page or app.
GT has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the loading of content on its web page or apps and endeavours to provide products, goods and services of high quality, but makes no representations and gives no guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of its web page, apps or the information, content, materials, goods, products or services offered on its web page and/or apps. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and without derogating from the foregoing, GT-
- disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, condition of the item and of the information contained in any of the materials on its web page and/or apps;
- disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any products and services offered on its web page and/or apps;
- does not warrant or guarantee the error free use and/or availability of its web page and/or apps or the information and/or any download;
- undertakes no obligation to update any of the information contained on its web page and/or apps;
- undertakes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any item posted by or on behalf of a third party that appear on this its web page and/or apps;
GT and/or its directors shall not be liable to you or any third party (and you hereby waive whatever claims you may have against GT, its directors and/or employees) for any expense, loss or damage of whatever kind (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, lost income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or other commercial or economic loss) which may arise from the use of, or reliance on, or inability to use, its web page and/or apps and any of the information contained in or on its web page and/or apps. To the extent that the applicable law does not allow these limitations and exclusions of liability or damages, you agree that in no event shall GT’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action of any nature exceed the amount, if any, which you have paid GT for goods, products or services purchased from or through its web page and/or apps during the twelve month period preceding the occurrence of such damage or loss.
By clicking YES I do herby accept the STANDARD CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB PAGE AND/OR APPS, and
- Confirm that the information stated herein is both true and correct in every aspect.
- In the event of any dispute resolution and or the institution of legal action, the aforesaid information can and will be used unless this information has been changed or amended in writing by me.
- Grant my consent to the GT at its sole discretion, or its assignees and or a third party to confirm the aforesaid information verbally, electronically and/or in writing.
- Consent that the Customer’s personal information may be processed as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, No. 4 of 2013 (“POPI”), and specifically consent that it may be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship between the Parties and a period of five years after the last payment received by GT from the Customer, as well as that it may be collected (including collection from any third party or source other than the Customer), received by GT, recorded, organised, collated, stored, updated, modified, retrieved, altered, consulted, used, processed for the purpose of direct marketing, transmitted- including transmission to a third party in a foreign country, distributed or made available- also in another form, subjected to further processing, merged, linked, restricted, degraded, erased and destroyed. It is recorded that the retention of the Customer’s personal information as defined in the POPI is required in terms of this agreement. The Customer consents that the Company need not comply with the notice requirements in section 18(1) of POPI.
- That the aforementioned information can and will be published with and all Credit Bureau’s or Data Capturing services in the event that the account is in arrears or any term/provision or clause of the standard conditions of agreement is breached.
- Certify that I am duly authorised to sign this application and that by me accepting these terms and conditions it will be binding me.